Subject: [Leica] RE: Cosina still at it
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:58:37 -0000

Folks,
Just got off the 'dog and bone' ('phone) to a man in the know.
UK release of the 90mm Apo-Lanthar late Jan/Feb, 299 UKP anticipated
retail, without finder.
UK release of 28mm F1.9, late Feb/March, 299 UKP anticipated retail,
without finder.
I was asked if I was going to the PMA this year as there could be a new
camera to see there, I asked whether the letter 'M' played a part in this
and was told that it 'could well do, yes'.

Jem