Subject: [Leica] ReMinox 35
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:39:10 -0800

 agree with emu 110%. I took a M35 around the world as backup to a M6 and
picked up a second M35 in Kathmandu. The Minox 35 GT has a self-timer, which
an M6 sure doesn't. The s/t is great for those indoor architecturals and
museum stealth shots. The M35 has an excellent tessar family lens and
fiberglass body.

Bill Lawlor