Subject: Re: [Leica] 0.58 vs 0.72 Mag Finder
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:35:39 +0100

Hi Julian,
I have a 0.58 which I use mainly with a 28mm lens or 35mm. It isa great
viewfinder for these focal lengths, however I think Leica missed out on a
trick by not building it for 24-50mm lenses. As to your next lenses - I have
a 28-35-50 set up, all on their own bodies. For me it is perfect, but I do
mainly streetphotography. if you are planning on a 90 as a next lens, have
yopu thought about missing the 50 out and starting with a 35? It really all
dependes on the lenses YOU need. I've found on the street that there is a
big difference between each lens I have, but for other kinds of photography
they may be too close. A lot of big names only  use lenses in the 28-50
range

Julian