Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Superia Reala
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:34:42 -0600

>One thing I now find confusing is that there is a film that a local dealer
>tried selling me called "Fuji Superia" and in smaller print something like
>"using Reala technology".  The dealer seemed to think it was Reala, but I
>think he was mistaken.
>
>Dan C.
AFAIK, Superia got the  Reala 4th layer in the fall of 1999. That's what
they mean by "using Reala Technology" Reala was the first film to have
this 4th layer.

Fuji still lists, as seperate products, Reala with "Superia" in little
type on the box AND Superia 100 speed films on the US website.

Douglas Cooper says that Reala and Reala Superia are different. I'm
trying to find out for sure.

Henry Ambrose

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Superia Reala)