Subject: [Leica] Re: viewing contact sheets
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:55:40 -0800

Hold the print in one hand, loupe in the other, eye on the loupe, and the
light source (window, lamp, sun, whatever), to the OPPOSITE side of your
hand. This way neither your head nor you hand blocks the light. That is why
the skirt is translucent. So the light can come in from the SIDE.

So position yourself so that the light source has an unrestricted path
through the skirt on to the contact sheet image. You can even lay the sheet
on a table and put a lamp to the proper side. Any kind of lamp. Or window
light. Just make sure the source is opposite your hand and your head.

Jim