Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Fish-Eye for M- Camera
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:56:16 -0800

At 8:31 PM -0800 1/10/01, Roland Smith wrote:
>That's an intriguing thought.   Can they do the same with my 12mm with a
>Canon FD mount?
>
>What do you do for a viewfinder?
>
>Roland Smith
>roland@dnai.com

Is this a third party 12mm? In any case, yes. There are also some
'Canon Lens Mount Converter B'-s still floating around; these take FD
mount lenses and make them LTM. Then you use a standard Bayonet-LTM
converter.

I used to have a Canon 7.5mm lens that I did this with. At present I
don't have a full 180 fisheye, but use a 17mm Takumar with a Leitz
22232 Leicina converter on my M cameras. In either case, I use a door
viewer glued onto an accessory shoe as a finder. For the 17, I use
tape (black, of course) to trim the view to what the film will see.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com