Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: rabbits
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:00:37 -0500

Hey, B.D.!  Are you forgetting that this is the LUG?  Of COURSE someone has
counted the number of rabbit messages!  And probably sorted them by who
posted them as well!  ;-)  Me... I just delete 'em as they come in.

BK

P.S.  But if it were my rabbit, I think I would modify its behavior using
Operant Conditioning, probably a combination of positive reinforcement
(Click & Treat) and negative punishment (as opposed to the less humane - but
more commonly used, at least for training canines - techniques of negative
reinforcement and positive punishment).  Any animal owner would do well to
read Karen Pryor's "Don't Shoot the Dog" for a more thorough discussion of
excellent ways to train your pet.

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: rabbits)