Subject: Re: [Leica] The Joy of the Darkroom and Thanks!
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:36:19 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 10/01/01 20:03:18 Paris, Madrid, howard.390@osu.edu
a écrit :

<< I know that many of you on this list have been so very generous with your
 knowledge over the years.  As a small token, I offer you a scan of my first
 print.  In many ways, you're all its fathers and mothers.  I was but the
 midwife ;)

         http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/photo/other/sfchess.html

 Technical data: Leica M2, 35mm f/2 Summicron (pre-asph), Fuji Neopan 100
 developed for 15min @ 72F in Rodinal 1:100, nameless variable contrast RC
 paper with perl surface (I suspect it's MG III), 2 min in Multigrade paper
 dev.

 M.

 --
 Martin Howard                    |
 Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      |         53 kB/s and nothing on.

Hey Martin . I've been on your web site and it's cool . It just misses a
picture of yourself .
Is it your Hell of a car on the " wide thing " section . Pretty ugly !
Your first enlarged picture : I'd have tried another angle of view , why not
from the the top with your 15 Heliar .
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.