Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and obstruction of viewfinder, which is the best ?
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:44:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Logan,

The one with the built-in hood should obstruct less,
since the built-in hoods are the same widths as the
lenses. I have the Noctilux with the detachable hood.
The obstruction is not a major problem, not even with
the M3 (where the problem is most severe due to the
higher viewfinder magnification).

Nathan
Hi luggers,