Subject: [Leica] Announcement: new german leica list founded
From: Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:58:00 +0100

Hello LEGgers and LUGgers

We have founded a new mailing list for german speaking friends of all
things Leica and photography in general. We decided to start this list
because of the current lack of a german speaking internet forum where we
could discuss Leica oriented topics. We felt the large german usenet
group de.rec.fotogrfie was no longer adequate for these discussions
because whenever the red dot is mentioned usually heavy flaming and
trolling erupts, mostly from posters who never owned a Leica, or worse,
never even having used one.

I'd like to invite anyone capable of the German tongue and interested in
this list to have a look and subscribe by sending a mail to
de-lug-subscribe@egroups.com or by directly visiting the page
http://www.egroups.com/group/de-lug .

Best regards,

Axel