Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica box on 'bay sold for ....
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:50:08 -0800

Vick Ko wrote:

> "that auction site" just sold for $283.  It had the manual and
> what appears to be maybe the warranty, but the camera is
> not part of the deal.
>
> This is about 1/3 of what my M4 is worth.
>
> So ..... if I extrapolate, I can recover about 1/3 of the
> cost of all my Leica gear if I list and sell their boxes.

Vick,

Hey Vick go for it, they're only damn packing boxes!  hell if I'd known
years ago what the Leica paper bits and pieces were going to be worth
today I'd have saved them instead of throwing them away like all the
other boxes for gear.

Then I'd be buying a bunch of new gear right now with what we might call
"paper box money!" :-)

ted Grant

Message from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> ([Leica] Leica box on 'bay sold for ....)