Subject: [Leica] How radioactive are Leitz lenses?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 04:23:02 -0500

Howdy
Does anybody know how radioactive Leitz lenses are?
Are they more or less hot than Japanese or Eastern European lenses?
Were there any standards for this? I would assume that the less safety oriented
east block lenses are hotter but I'm not sure. Finally, are there any commercial

production lenses past or present out there that might be too hot to handle!
See Ya
Javier