Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: No Need to Trim
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 08:39:58 -0700

Labs will not be confused by a long leader as it is cut off to attach to
their machines. I am finding it hard to fathom that it is easier to unscrew
the lens, set the shutter to "T" et al rather than two seconds with a knife.
Trim your leaders while you watch TV, while you discuss important issues
with your spousal unit or while your excreting...whenever. It is easy.

Yours in complete befuddlement,

John Collier