Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Twosting Sal's arm
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:19:02 -0500

Thank You! That's about what I got from NJ. I guess we'll just wait and see.
I can understand their reluctance to talk after the wait with the 35-70 2.8
APO ROM. BTW got a note from some chap in china who say's he did test of the
28-70 Tokina 2.6~2.8 and the Nikon 28-70 2.8 along with the Leica 35-70 2.8
and that they were both sharper lens than the Leica. What do ya sapose they
drink over there?
Cheers Wilber