Subject: [Leica] RE: Twosting Sal's arm
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 07:11:14 -0500

Wilbur, etal....
    Arm twisting won't work...
    What I can tell you is.....In 2001 there will be a replacement for the
Zeiss 15mm Super-Elmar-R.It will be "smaller, lighter and faster."
    Also, I'm told there will be a wide angle zoom. Details, I'm not at
liberty to reveal.
    Someone asked about the 2001 PMA Show. It will be in Orlando, Florida in
mid February. I can't find the notice with the exact dates.
    About filters, I woiuld stay way from , Promaster, Quantaray and Ambico.
I feel they are low quality junk.
Happy Snaps,

Sal..

PS- When I get an OK, I will tell more....

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Twosting Sal's arm)