Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos on the web
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:05:39 -0800

> Ok, I've finally drummed up the courage to publish a few of my pictures on
> the web (helped by some fine bottles of Czech lager). I make no
> great claims
> about the pictures but you can find them at...
>
> http://www.aaru50.ukgateway.net/index.htm
<snip>

> Regards
>
> Steve Unsworth

Very nice photos.  Don't know if the Czech lager helped in the taking of the
photos or the posting, but aside from the difficulty of my old eyes at
seeing the "next photo" tags (blue on black), you have no reason to be
hiding these from us.

By the way, since these are recent Paris photos, did you encounter any
problems with French privacy law violations?  The way  some people tell it,
any street photography in France is punishable with the guillotine.

rp johnson