Subject: [Leica] Re: Millennium Photo
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:42:23 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, folks. :-)

Just to note: that was exposure #37 on that particular roll. (Most of 'em
are of my girlfriend and her sister sticking out their tongues at me, diving
behind furniture, running out of the room, etc. Thus I was driven to
self-portraiture.) The film cutting machine at Ilford must've hiccuped 'cuz
I ended up with 39 fully exposed frames. Like Ted I have some Scots blood
running through my veins so I have no choice but to keep pushing the shutter
'til the camera stops working. <g>

- -Dave-