Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica R 24mm f2.8 & 180mm f4 questions
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:41:39 -0400

I've never used one. If the used market price is any indication (and it may
not be) then it should be good. The current Vario Elmar is not terribly
heavy and the optical quality is, to me, unbelievable. Only the f4 max
aperture is a limiting factor with this lens.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>