Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #10
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:39:27 -0000

...Or send it to one of the Leica depots that will repair them, such as
Leica UK in Milton Keynes.

Larry,
perhaps this will make us think about Jo Goodtimes plea for us to place
ourselves so we can recognise we do not all live in the US of A.
Personally, I'm not mad keen on the idea, but I think there's a certain
xenophobia to be percieved from certain areas of the globe on the internet
from time to time.
Jem (who lives in the UK) Kime