Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA design "borrowed"
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 01:03:48 +0800

on 6/1/01 11:53 PM, Christer Almqvist at christer@almqvist.net wrote:

>> For those who care about such things, I see that Solms has finally
>> duplicated most of
>> the LHSA black paint M6TTL concept for one of its own offspring.
>> They have issued a
>> run of "Oresundsbron" black paint M6 TTL cameras with the rapid
>> rewind crank (unlike
>> the Millennium, ICS & Gold Dragon paint cameras). It carries a red dot.
>>
>> The camera commemorates the building of a bridge in Denmark.
>
> Now, wait a minute. This bridge is between Denmark and Sweden. And it
> is more than a simple bridge. May even be more important than
> internet  for people in that region.

I have been looking at this camera and I find it amusing that only half the
bridge (Danish side) is engraved on the back of the camera.  Perhaps Leica
is waiting for the Swedish importer to commission another special edition of
this "Oresundsbron" camera and they will engrave the Swedish end of the
bridge.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] LHSA design "borrowed")
Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] LHSA design "borrowed")