Subject: Re: [Leica] Grouchiness on the LUG
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 05:41:14 -0800

Felix Lopez de Maturana wrote:

> Xmas gift from my wife. Never had a Leica before so that I looked for a
> Leica list and I have found this one. By the moment I cannot contribute very
> much, beeing a newbee, but in the future I'll try to.<<<<<<<

Hi Felix,
Welcome with your new M6, no need to have a worry in the world about anything
concerning a question. Many of us have had an M6 new or new in our hands at
sometime. Each has had questions about something and collectively on the LUG
there's about a century's worth of experience to pull on.

However, some of us never had such a wonderful crew at our finger tips to answer
our questions! I wont go into the old days and asking questions as that was
yesterday, this is today, so ask away at anytime.

ted Grant
islandnet.com/~tedgrant