Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 1 is Up
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 20:32:08 +1100

Hi Michael,

I like the vehicle in the background, especially if it's yours. It
provides context, and a form of timestamp.  It shows that getting the
shot required such quick work that their wasn't time to muck around with
background selection. In 50 years your daughters will talk about Dad's
old car and trips out into the snow in it.  And how it used petroleum.

Nice shot, and looking forward to the rest.

regards

Rick Dykstra

Message from MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Week 1 is Up)