Subject: Re: [Leica] A Manifesto
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:47:08 -0800

><Snip>
> Many of the street photos were developed at the local one-hour place, and
> scanned from those prints!
>
> So maybe I should have incorporated some of this into the list.  Except that
> I'm in love with my expensive Leica gear.
>
> I'll have a look at your images.
>
> Douglas Cooper
> dysmedia.com

I purchased my Rolleiflex for 200 bucks in '76 and shot fashion issues and ads
with it.
Many of use Leica people are into such deals with our Leicas.
Old glass and lenses.

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)