Subject: Re: [Leica] A Manifesto
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:17:30 -0800

Funny you should say this.  If you look at the fashion pictures, beginning
with the square image of the woman sitting in front of a brick wall, they
were shot with a Rolleiflex purchased on the street for $150; no makeup, no
stylist -- we used the clothes the model was wearing when I met her -- and
it was all processed three blocks away.  I did, however, use expensive
transparency film...

Many of the street photos were developed at the local one-hour place, and
scanned from those prints!

So maybe I should have incorporated some of this into the list.  Except that
I'm in love with my expensive Leica gear.

I'll have a look at your images.

Douglas Cooper
dysmedia.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] A Manifesto)