Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Noctilux, was Photos from a Paris workshop
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 05:32:49 -0800

I have the 120 Imagon in Hasselblad mount and a 250 Imagon in 4x5 mount.

The lens prodices images that are unique, being sharp as well as diffused at
1 time..  Used wide open, they are quite full of Bokeh....

I am curious, deos the article state which focal length was in Leicaflex
mount?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I just saw an (old Leica Fotografie) article yesterday on the legendary
Rodenstock Imagon lens which was made available in Leica-R mount for some
time (it may well still be available for all I know),