Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Noctilux, was Photos from a Paris workshop
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:20:28 -0000

I just saw an (old Leica Fotografie) article yesterday on the legendary
Rodenstock Imagon lens which was made available in Leica-R mount for some
time (it may well still be available for all I know), does anyone on the
list have one and if so, what are their thoughts on it?

It was/is a soft focus lens with a focal length that suited portraits.

Jem