Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos from a Paris workshop
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 17:16:06 -0500

Mark_E_Davison jotted down the following:

> Actually, more embarassing yet, one of the photos he liked best in my
> portfolio was taken with an Olympus C3030 digital camera.

Just goes to show: what's behind the camera counts for more than what the
camera is.  Thanks for the report -- interesting reading.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | It never ceases to amaze me how people con-
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | sistently pay more attention to *how* you
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | say something, than *what* you say.  (Anon)