Subject: Re: [Leica] Outfit Opinion
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 14:02:22 -0800

Bill Satterfield wrote:

> [...]
colonies?<<<<<<

Hi Bill,

Dr. Joseph Yao is an impeccable dealer and physician of the highest caliber. He's
on the LUG and has been for sometime, visited my home here in Victoria  a few
times visiting from Hong Kong. A number of Luggittes have dealt with Joseph.

He comes very highly recommended. I'd suggest you contact him directly for any
other personal and business information.

yaojkfdr@netvigator.com

ted Grant

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Outfit Opinion)