Subject: [Leica] M6 Question
From: Jerry Gardner <w6uv@home.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:55:04 -0800

I've been trying to decide between a 0.72 and 0.85 M6. I went down to
a local shop (K&S in Palo Alto) and had a chance to try both.

I found that the 0.72 model had a brighter rangefinder patch than the
0.85 model and it seemed to "snap" into focus easier. Is this normal,
or is perhaps the 0.85 out of adjustment?

I'm leaning towards the 0.85, but if the rangefinder patch is both
brighter and snappier on the 0.72, then I'll change my mind.

- --
Jerry Gardner     | "Bill Clinton has all the steely resolve
w6uv@home.com     | of a kamakaze pilot on his 37th mission."