Subject: Re: [Leica] limits part 4
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:31:05 -0500

I'm sure I'm missing something here....won't be anything new :-)...

But I always thought that Leicas, particularly Leica Ms, were PJ
cameras, documentary cameras, street shooting cameras, oh God - happy
snap cameras....and that what they were used for was capturing fleeting
images....Doesn't all this discussion of "limits," and ultimate
resolution, and film/developer/lens combinations that will allow one to
photograph the hemorrhoids of a gnat belong on the Ansel Adams list, or
the large format list?

Just wondering.

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] limits part 4)