Subject: RE: [Leica] limits part 4
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:30:21 -0800

I think this is an illogical argument when you talk about film and make
comparisions to another format.  If you are going to talk about approaching
medium format quality, are we talking about the medium format quality while
using TP for 35mm and 800 ISO film on medium format, or TP as well in medium
format?

I think one should just say that TP provides good quality image and leave
unsupported comparisions to other formats alone.

Andy