Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: parts 1 and 2 of my european diary....
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 05:26:19 -0500

Byron Rakitzis jotted down the following:

> I was just getting back into photography as I was getting ready to come
> back to the States, but I did come up with a memorable image in the
> "Holland is made of bicycles" theme from December '98:
>
> http://www.rakitzis.com/leiden-centraal.jpg
>
> Since this photo has some LUG interest, I'll post this reply to the whole
> list.

Superb shot.  OK, not the world's most riveting subject matter, but given
what your objectives were I think this is a excellent example of good travel
photograpy.  Something to aspire to.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |       Harrisburg '79
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |       Chernobyl '86
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |       Windows '98

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: parts 1 and 2 of my european diary....)