Subject: [Leica] re: what i learned from 52 photographs
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:51:03 -0500 (EST)

>From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
>
>Dammit all, Kyle! I don't have the guts to do photos like that. Ain't
>rocks and ferns okay for us pantywaists?

rocks and ferns are fine. perfectly acceptable. just make them darn good
rocks and ferns. make them so people say "holy cow, i've never looked at a
fern like that before." it can be done, i've seen people do it. i
can't do it, but some people can. yup, rocks and ferns are absolutely
fine.

like tony galt's rocks and ferns:

http://weba.uwgb.edu/galta/bairds/b14.htm