Subject: [Leica] re: new member sadly mistaken....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:37:31 -0500 (EST)

randy shafer posted:

>Apparently members of the LUG don't need to spend most
>of their time as Leitz apologists and can concentrate on more important
>discussions.

randy, i'm afraid you do _not_ have us pegged. you must have us confused
with the toy camera mailing list. and now as penitance, you
must list ten reasons why leica is better than bridget bardot. we'll teach
you to tow the party line. somebody send randy a dozen of the red "leica"
patches to sew on all of his sportcoats and one of the bumper stickers
that says "in solms you can't do it with the leitz out!" for his car.

don't worry, we'll have you appologizing for leica left and right by the
end of the week. and never fear, there will never be an important
discussion to distract us from our apologizing in this corner of
cyberspace!

kc