Subject: [Leica] Problem :-(
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:58:46 +0100

******
Ze wzgledu na awarie serwera mailowego nie dochodzily do mnie listy wyslane pomiedzy 25 XII a 2I. Ktokolwiek slal cos do mnie prosze
przeslij raz jeszcze :-)
******
Uhm.. Because of our mailserver's noble death, all messages sent to me (including SP & LUD) between 25 XII and today (2 I) went
crazy & dead in webspace. If someone sent something meaningfull or meaningless, friendly or full of anger, please please please try
again! I will reply I swear! :-)
*******

Best wishes for you all!
- -----