Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy New Year! :-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:27:00 +0100

Hi Ted,

I certainly hope that you achieve your goal for another 72 years, and I join
you in wishing the LUG all the best in 2001. Here in Copenhagen we will be
welcoming the New Year in about 1 1/2 hours. After midnight I will be
heading out with my Leica to see if anything interesting is happening in the
city.

I am spending the evening with my parents who are a bit older than Ted (in
their mid-to-late 70s), and I have used Ted as a shining example of the
benefits of staying active and drinking good whiskey...

Cheers to all

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman