Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year! :-)
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:01:13 -0800

Howdy Crew,

Here we are ending an old year and starting a New, for me the 72 time!
:-)  And what a Year it was!  Hell what a fabulous 72 of  them! Be great
looking at 72 more! That's the art of positive thinking! ;-) However,
I'll settle for 30 as long as I have the ability to hold a Leica in
whatever form of camera that is, doing that which has given me such a
wonderful life with great pleasure and the many friends I've made!

Is it true the older you become the faster time flies?  As I recall when
young, time moved so slowly it was a drag from one school holiday to the
next. Today?  I'm sure somewhere along the line the week was shortened
by 4 days to three without anyone telling the "old guys" the young folks
cut it ! ;-) Never mind a week cut shorter,  it seems it was only the
other day on the screen we were wondering what the New Year 2000 and
Leica would bring forth for the new millennium, let alone would leica
still be around for the year.

Well here we are one year older into the New Millennium even after many
dire predictions we wouldn't make it!  Me?

Heck I made it and I'm looking forward to doing what I've always loved
with great passion, being a photographer; learning new things, enjoying
a wonderful life and making new friends! And with that said, I wish all
of you the same for this New Year 2001! May you travel with the wind and
have successful pictures with the Leica of your dreams! :-)
Have a great one!

Happy New Year to all!

ted Grant
Victoria, Canada.