Subject: Re: [Leica] snow pictures
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:48:48 -0500

At 06:09 PM 12/30/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Everything taken with an M6 & 35/2.  The weather warmed up to 9 F, and
>off I went for a photo walk while it snowed.  Visibility was really
>hampered at times, as the local news reported we were getting about an
>inch of snow an hour during the time I was out.

Very nice winter images EB. I went out today and stocked up on film for the
M5 while everyone else was rushing to buy water and batteries. We're
expected to get anywhere from 12 to18 inches here in the western hills of
Maine before this ends in the afternoon tomorrow. If we loose power as
expected, I'll have nothing else to do tomorrow but tend the fires and
shoot the chaos of 2000 CE's last big storm.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube