Subject: [Leica] snow pictures
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 18:09:35 -0800 (PST)

I figured it's about time I upload some of my stuff.  If you want to
see my latest, cruise over to this link...

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=81991

Everything taken with an M6 & 35/2.  The weather warmed up to 9 F, and
off I went for a photo walk while it snowed.  Visibility was really
hampered at times, as the local news reported we were getting about an
inch of snow an hour during the time I was out.

I just got my M6 last spring, so this is my first winter with a
Leica.  I've got to say that I'm impressed so far.  I can't remember
the last time I had this much fun with a camera in the cold.  Usually,
they're a pain.