Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday - Leitz Focomat 1c Enlarger w/lens
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:31:51 -0600

Leitz Focomat 1c autofocus enlarger with Leitz Focotar lens.

$450 plus shipping

Standard length column, wooden baseboard, professionally rewired .
Overall excellent condition. Focotar 50mm f4.5 lens needs cleaning, it is
slightly fogged but there are no marks on the glass. Condensor is clean
with no marks, includes strip negative carrier and a photocopy of the
owners manual.

I'm selling this because I found a color model with filter drawer and I
don't need two enlargers.

Henry Ambrose
henryambrose@home.com