Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Bokeh controversy
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:23:17 -0500

> I'm in a position to test the current Elmarit 90 against the new
> Summicron 90 Apo Asph as i have those lense in my possession.

This comparison alone will make for an interesting test, and I'll look
forward to hearing (seeing?) the results.  Having seen Dan Cardish's test
shots on the TE vs/ 90 apo, I'm interested in seeing how the current elmarit
performs (in terms of bokeh--we already know it's razor sharp).

> I'm taking the rest of the year off (or millennium if you see it
> that way) and
> today i am going to shoot that test roll with the Hasselblad and
> 150 Sonnar C for Bokeh.

Have fun!  And Happy New Year/Millennium!

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Rob Heyman" <rheyman@bigpond.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bokeh controversy)