Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bokeh controversy
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:36:13 -0800

Dan Honemann wrote:

> > It's not as if it can't be easily demonstrated in a direct
> > comparison test.
> > I'm sure sooner rather than later I'll be able to see this for myself.
>
> When you do, Mark, please post links to samples on your website.
>
> This bokeh thread is really hurting for sample images so we can see and
> compare the differing OOF qualities for ourselves.  Even scanned images over
> a monitor should suffice for demonstrating these different signatures (jpeg
> jaggies notwithstanding).
>
> Dan

I'm in a position to test the current Elmarit 90 against the new Summicron 90
Apo Asph as i have those lense in my possession.
In old Summicron I've only seen once or twice I'd have to borrow it from someone.
I'm taking the rest of the year off (or millennium if you see it that way) and
today i am going to shoot that test roll with the Hasselblad and 150 Sonnar C
for Bokeh.

mark :) rabiner
Happy "Days of Non!"
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/