Subject: RE: [Leica] Interesting X-Ray report
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:20:23 -0800

Actually at Heathrow one always needed to ask for a supervisor for hand
inspection.  I for one will be glad not having to do this.

Furthermore, very few professional photographers fit the paparazzi label.
The ones you are talking about wouldn't be taking the pics out of the
country anyway (speed counts).  The shots would be processed locally and
transmitted.  I'd recommend Joe's Basement at Piccadily :-).

Andy