Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:00:31 +1100

Dear Friends,

I'm about to head off to do the family shuffle, a yearly Christmas
event. I'll be using the Rollei QZT for this exercise, and expecting
a big bunch of family album images ;-) The Leicas will come as well,
loaded with film I've been using for FOM2 images.

I hope all of you have a happy and safe Christmas, and I look forward
to "locking-horns" with you all in the new year

                          Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com