Subject: Re: [Leica] Why DO we spend so much money on Leica glass, anyway?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 12:42:58 -0800

Tim Spragens wrote:

> On 23 Dec 00, at 13:16, Dan Honemann wrote:
>
> > How DOES he do that?  Everything blurred except her face, which is
> > wonderfully in focus.  And how come I can't make my Stylus Epic work
> > this way?!
>
> Kyle's engaged in capturing something, actually, quite a few
> things, it seems. He isn't afraid to make a ... mistake, whatever
> that is. I haven't seen his proof sheets, though that would be
> interesting. His tag line says it all... "keep pressing the shutter
> button ...". He surely isn't afraid to experiment; in A'dam he had his
> M, a Nikon digital and SLR... what else? The equipment falls into
> the background.

As nice as it is to have just the right stuff to shoot with it's the shooting
that counts!
Kyle could be out there with a Spotmatic and his output would hardly suffer.
mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy":
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

Message from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (RE: [Leica] Why DO we spend so much money on Leica glass, anyway?)