Subject: RE: [Leica] Why DO we spend so much money on Leica glass, anyway?
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:56:48 +0100

On 23 Dec 00, at 13:16, Dan Honemann wrote:

> How DOES he do that?  Everything blurred except her face, which is
> wonderfully in focus.  And how come I can't make my Stylus Epic work
> this way?!

Kyle's engaged in capturing something, actually, quite a few
things, it seems. He isn't afraid to make a ... mistake, whatever
that is. I haven't seen his proof sheets, though that would be
interesting. His tag line says it all... "keep pressing the shutter
button ...". He surely isn't afraid to experiment; in A'dam he had his
M, a Nikon digital and SLR... what else? The equipment falls into
the background.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Why DO we spend so much money on Leica glass, anyway?)