Subject: RE: [Leica] Screw-mount to M Adapters?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:49:35 -0000

Bill,

I fear that it is most unlikely that your 50mm Ultron will fit in a Leica
screw to bayonet adapter facilitating its use on an M camera.
If it mounts on a Voigtlander Prominent it won't fit inside the adapter
which has a 39mm x 26tpi thread.
Voigtlander did make some lenses in a Leica coupled thread but very few and
these wouldn't work on a Prominent.

The 'Voigtlander' lens that Jason (I presume) is referring to will be the
recent Cosina-made lens rather than the original 1950s firm's work.

Jem