Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexar RF compatibility
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:36:33 -0000

Bob,
The mounts are identical as are the registrations from the mount to the
film plane and also the rangefinder correlation (same amount of movement
equals same amount of image shift, etc.) so in theory everything is
compatible.
What neither side want to admit is that you can do this, 'cos Leica don't
want you using other people's gear and Konica don't want any expensive law
suits if something should go wrong.
But manufacturers have been making lenses and cameras that use the Leica
spec. since back in the 1930s and it seems things haven't stopped since.

Go ahead and enjoy the experience...

Jem