Subject: RE: [Leica] The M6 and 75 'Lux Repair/ Wide open lenses.
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:09:37 -0000

The first auction I lost to an increase of a mere 30 cents, which was less
than the increment so that seemed a little starnge.
the second auction ended with me watching the screen and seeing his last
bid appear just one second before the end. Perfectly legitimate I'm sure,
but leaving no time (as he'd have rightly anticipated) for me to return a
better bid!
I'm not sure about the software theory, but I am suprised that those two
lenses didn't make more than they did.

Jem