Subject: [Leica] New style Domke 803
From: goldman@math.umn.edu
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:49:06 -0600 (CST)

	The Domke 803 is now available in black ballistic nylon for those
worried about its wearing out quickly. I thinlk that the new bag may also
be a tiny bit bigger.
	Some people have been surprised about how much can fit in the bag.
There are two answers.  When I pack for traveling, it is possible to get
an enormous amount of equipment in there.  Then when I go into the
field to shoot, I carry a lot less for quickness of use.  If you always
carry an extensive system with you, the 803 is not the best choice IMHO.
Jay

Replies: Reply from Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net> (Re: [Leica] New style Domke 803)